Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My most current will and testament

This is definitely the "ManCold" that Chris had over the weekend. I'm pretty sure I'm going to die. I'm writing my will with the help of Tylenol Cold. Mindi, you can have a basket, my clothes, and my jewelry (such as it is. I'm getting some new stuff from mom's party, though.) Brittany, you get my drug collection. Have fun with that. Remember, moderation is the key. Marky, split the books with Emily next time you come home. Dawn, you can have any of the Pampered Chef stuff that Chris doesn't want (I don't think there's any, but you can ask). You also get that toy box in my basement. For realz.

I am of unsound mind and unsound body and posting this on my blog (it was going to go straight to FB, but FB didn't want it, so whatever, I'll just put a link), so good luck getting your stuff if I don't make it! And if I didn't leave you anything, don't feel hurt. I just couldn't think of anything dumb to leave you. I'm pretty brain dead at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny, Mary! =) We have had a doozy of a cold here, too. Hope you survive this one!

    ReplyDelete